Monday 29 December 2008

DEJA VU and POP IDOL.

DEJA VU ~~~ I've experienced this before.
DEJA LU ~~~ I've visited this toilet before.
DEJA BU ~~~ I've been frightened before.
DEJA QU ~~~ I've lined up here before.
DEJA SHU ~~~ I've worn this footwear before.
DEJA KANU ~~~ I've been in this boat before.
DEJA FLU ~~~ I've had this bug before
DEJA BRU ~~~ I've tasted this tea before.
DEJA ZU ~~~ I've seen these animals before.
DEJA CLU ~~~ I've done this crossword before.
DEJA MU ~~~ I've heard this cow before.
DEJA GLU ~~~ I've been stuck here before.
DEJA CU CU ~~~ I've heard this pigeon before.
DEJA CHU ~~~ I've tasted this gum before.
DEJA PU ~~~ I've had the runs before.
DEJA GRU ~~~ You are taller than when I last saw you.
DEJA TU ~~~ You've experienced this as well?
DEJA TU TU ~~~ I've seen this ballet before.
DEJA SPU ~~~ I've been sick before.
DEJA GURU ~~~ I've met this spiritual leader before *
DEJA BLU ~~~ I've been unhappy before.*
DEJA SU ~~~ I've been taken to court before.
DEJA GU GU ~~~ I've heard this baby before.
DEJA SCRU ~~~~ CENSORED
DEJA NU ~~~ I've not heard that joke before **
DEJA PERU ~~~ I've been to South America before.
DEJA REDU ~~~ I've heard Rolf Harris play that before.
ANY POLITE ADDITIONS WILL GET A GOOD HOME.
*Thanks to GingerRog
** Thanks Bob J.
2B or NOT 2B, that is the pencil.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POP IDOL >>>>>> best singer
CHOP IDOL>>>>>> best butcher
FLOP IDOL >>>>>> best high jumper
STOP IDOL >>>>>> best lollipop person
COP IDOL>>>>>>> best policeman
FOP IDOL >>>>>>> best dandy
HOP IDOL >>>>> best one legged person
LOP IDOL >>>>>> best lumberjack
MOP IDOL >>>>>> best floor cleaner
A'OP IDOL >>>> best northern accent
BOP IDOL >>>> best dancer
BOP IDOL >>>>> best boxer
DROP IDOL >>>>> best parachutist
OP IDOL >>>> best surgeon
STROP IDOL >>>>> most realistic tantrum
PROP IDOL >>>> best rugby forward
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Any polite entries accepted.
Thanks Julie McC for a couple.

3 comments:

  1. Deja Gru - I have tasted this awful food before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou ~ I'll add that ~ can I add your name to my "suppliers" list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deja Blu - I'm feeling miserable today?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My first 21 years were in BRISTOL, Monks Park until I was 18, 3 years at Redland Teacher Training College then off to the bright lights of London for 10 years. Living in Horfield from the early 50s my dad took me to Eastville to watch the Rovers regularly, the first team mainly but often to see the reserves as well. I joined the supporters' club in the mid 60s and was membership secretary of the junior club, eventually taking over as chairman after the famous Gordon J Bennett left. In 1969 I moved to SE London to start my teaching career.I taught at Crown Woods, Eltham and Thomas Tallis in SE London and the next 27 years at Lake Middle School on the Isle of Wight. My main subject was mathematics and I taught a lot of PE concentrating mainly on football. Whilst in London I played football for Ramsgate, Faversham Town, Carshalton Athletic and Corinthian Casuals. My wife bought a half share in STROLLERS beach cafe in 2006 and I spend a lot of time with the customers. Viewing some of the pictures on this site will give you an idea of how I spend my leisure time.

Followers