Monday 5 January 2009

TOMMY COOPER LIVES.

I went to the doctor he said "Say ahhhh, please" "Why?" I asked "Well my dog's just died."

My wife bought me two jumpers for Christmas, I wore one on Christmas day and
she shouted "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE OTHER ONE?"

My wife was offered 2 carcasses of venison and 8 legs of venison for £100,
I said that was too dear.

I taught my dog to beg ~ he came back with £3.30 today.

I went to the corner shop today, I bought four corners.

I went to the paper shop this morning,but it had blown away.

I went to the doctor today, he said "Stand by the window and stick your tongue out",

"Why?" I asked "'Cus I don't like that man over the road"

I went to the RSPCA offices today, small? You couldn't swing a cat in there.

I 'phoned the local ramblers club today, the bloke just went on and on and on!


I went in the pub and Vincent Van Gogh was there ~ I said "Do you want
a pint, Vinny?" "No thanks, I've got one 'ere."

My doctor says I'm a psychoceramic ~ a crack pot.

ALCOHOL is NOT the answer!!! But it helps you forget the question.

I danced all night with a lovely girl at the disco, at the end I asked if I
could see her home and she showed me a photograph of her bungalow.

My wife wanted an animal skin coat for Christmas, so I bought her a
donkey jacket.

1 comment:

  1. We visited your wifes cafe last Oct 08 and last week whilst on hols in Ryde, had a brillll coffee and sandwich, as the chukkle muscles had lots of exercise reading all your jokes, postcards etc. We love the names on your Beach Huts, you have a great sence of humour, like wot i hav -lol keep up the good work, hope to visit again next year, at Cowes week -- happy chukkkkkling -lol

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My first 21 years were in BRISTOL, Monks Park until I was 18, 3 years at Redland Teacher Training College then off to the bright lights of London for 10 years. Living in Horfield from the early 50s my dad took me to Eastville to watch the Rovers regularly, the first team mainly but often to see the reserves as well. I joined the supporters' club in the mid 60s and was membership secretary of the junior club, eventually taking over as chairman after the famous Gordon J Bennett left. In 1969 I moved to SE London to start my teaching career.I taught at Crown Woods, Eltham and Thomas Tallis in SE London and the next 27 years at Lake Middle School on the Isle of Wight. My main subject was mathematics and I taught a lot of PE concentrating mainly on football. Whilst in London I played football for Ramsgate, Faversham Town, Carshalton Athletic and Corinthian Casuals. My wife bought a half share in STROLLERS beach cafe in 2006 and I spend a lot of time with the customers. Viewing some of the pictures on this site will give you an idea of how I spend my leisure time.

Followers

Blog Archive