Sunday 4 January 2009

Worst joke of the week competition.

Mahatma Gandhi went bare foot everywhere on hot, dusty roads.
His strict vegetarian diet meant that he remained very slim and
underweight, and the odd mixtures of food he ate gave him bad breath.
He was a
SUPER CALLOUSED FRAGILE MYSTIC PLAGUED WITH HALITOSIS.

I volunteered to visit sick people in hospital, I went in one ward, this man said
"Fare-thee-weel, thou first and fairest" , I moved on quickly, the next man started
"Ae fond kiss and then we sever, ae, farewell, alas, forever." I went to the next bed, he started too "Oh, My luve is like a red, red rose". I had to get out, so I asked the nurse whether it was a mad-house or not. She said it was the Burns unit.

A young man 'phoned for an ambulance,
"My girlfriend has banged her head and is unconscious"
"Where do you live sir?"
"Chrysanthemum Cottage, Eucalyptus Drive off Dracaena Gardens"
"Can you spell that, please?"
"Ummmmm...o.k. if I drag her to Green Lane? G...R....."

David Beckham had just completed son, Romeo's Postman Pat jigsaw.

He dashed into Victoria (without tripping) and exclaimed
" I've finished this jigsaw, it only took me 4 days
and it says 5-6 years on the box"

A man went into a pub and ordered 10 pints of lager,
he drunk the 1st, the 3rd, the 5th, the 7th and the 9th then he
started to leave. The barman called out "Why are you going,
you've left some drinks?"
"I know, the doctor said I should only have the odd drink."

When I was young my father built a 10 foot wall all around our house to
keep me out. It took me years to get over it.

I bought a 2009 calendar from Woolworth's ~ 25% off
I opened it at home and found October, November,
December ripped out!
~~~~~~~~~~
---------------------------There's more ~ click OLDER POSTS down there ----------------V

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My first 21 years were in BRISTOL, Monks Park until I was 18, 3 years at Redland Teacher Training College then off to the bright lights of London for 10 years. Living in Horfield from the early 50s my dad took me to Eastville to watch the Rovers regularly, the first team mainly but often to see the reserves as well. I joined the supporters' club in the mid 60s and was membership secretary of the junior club, eventually taking over as chairman after the famous Gordon J Bennett left. In 1969 I moved to SE London to start my teaching career.I taught at Crown Woods, Eltham and Thomas Tallis in SE London and the next 27 years at Lake Middle School on the Isle of Wight. My main subject was mathematics and I taught a lot of PE concentrating mainly on football. Whilst in London I played football for Ramsgate, Faversham Town, Carshalton Athletic and Corinthian Casuals. My wife bought a half share in STROLLERS beach cafe in 2006 and I spend a lot of time with the customers. Viewing some of the pictures on this site will give you an idea of how I spend my leisure time.

Followers

Blog Archive